This is a pigeon - But not just 'any' pigeon! - He's better than amazing, and just as good as epic - So he can really only be Epic Space Pigeon.
Wonderman combines 'Final Fantasy' battling with an 'Axie Infinity' eco-system, with a whole lot more awesome-sauce besides, and a cross-play metaverse, to bring you the next generation play-to-earn game.
- Wonderman rewards players for the time and effort they spend both playing the game and growing the ecosystem.
- Wonderman has a 100% player-owned, real money economy. Rather than selling game items or copies, the developers of the game focus on growing the player to player economy and take small fees to monetize. Arcadians are created by players using in-game resources (NFT food & NKTR) and sold to new/other players. You can think of Wonderman as a nation with a real economy. The holders of the WNDR token are the government that receives tax revenues. The inventors/builders of the game, Alt Shift, hold ~20% of all WNDR tokens.
- Game resources and items are tokenized, meaning they can be sold to anyone, anywhere on open peer-to-peer markets.
Arcadian population growth is a major factor within the Wonderman ecosystem. At any given moment, there exists some ideal inflation rate that allows us to grow to our maximum potential. Too slow and Arcadian prices are too high for everyday people to join; especially competitive Arcadians. Too fast and you get unhealthy inflation.
Long term Arcadian population management relies on:
- Adding additional utility to Arcadians through new experiences such as mini-games and cross play in the Wonderman metaverse to add additional utility to Arcadians beyond their effectiveness in metas.
- Adding vertical, rather than purely horizontal progression. Right now in order to progress the main path that people take is by expanding the size of their collection. This dynamic is not optimal long term. In the long run there will be upgrades to both Arcadians, Discovery and breeding that will require crafting with food.
- Anyone can play - Non-transferable, non-NFT, Arcadians are available to all players to take into battles, allowing anyone to compete and have fun. Earning potential for these non-NFT Arcadians should be zero or close to zero; meaning that of course demand will remain for minted Arcadians. Demand for Arcadians is ultimately what drives demand for WNDR and NKTR, so creating compelling reasons to own Arcadians is important in a healthy economy.